Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 17th. One Pakcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Pakcoin has a market capitalization of $296,233.00 and approximately $661.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pakcoin has traded up 39.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 26.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 64.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001789 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007231 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001819 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Pakcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 6th, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 52,739,150 coins. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Pakcoin
Pakcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Pakcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pakcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pakcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.