TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 17th. In the last week, TaaS has traded 33.5% higher against the dollar. One TaaS token can now be bought for approximately $5.33 or 0.00065929 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, Livecoin and HitBTC. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $43.44 million and approximately $147,982.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020199 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.97 or 0.00840331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00150360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00052330 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00302448 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.