Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS):
- 4/13/2018 – Varonis Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/11/2018 – Varonis Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $60.00 to $70.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/2/2018 – Varonis Systems was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/2/2018 – Varonis Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00.
- 3/27/2018 – Varonis Systems is now covered by analysts at DA Davidson. They set a “buy” rating and a $73.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/23/2018 – Varonis Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 3/14/2018 – Varonis Systems had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital from $63.00 to $68.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/17/2018 – Varonis Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Varonis Systems Inc. provides an innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Its products include DatAdvantage, DataPrivilege, IDU Classification Framework, Data Transport Engine and DatAnywhere. The company sells its products to small and medium businesses, and large multinational enterprises in financial services, consumer and retail, industrial, healthcare, and energy and utilities industries. Varonis Systems Inc. is headquartered in New York. “
Shares of NASDAQ:VRNS traded up $1.60 on Tuesday, reaching $67.35. 304,192 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 296,501. Varonis Systems Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of $30.55 and a fifty-two week high of $68.25. The company has a market capitalization of $1,837.25, a PE ratio of -134.70 and a beta of 0.73.
Varonis Systems (NASDAQ:VRNS) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 12th. The technology company reported $0.36 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.29 by $0.07. Varonis Systems had a negative return on equity of 15.65% and a negative net margin of 6.30%. The company had revenue of $73.20 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $66.29 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.24 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 34.6% compared to the same quarter last year. research analysts expect that Varonis Systems Ltd. will post -0.77 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Institutional investors and hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. ETRADE Capital Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Varonis Systems in the fourth quarter valued at $209,000. CAPROCK Group Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Varonis Systems in the fourth quarter valued at $220,000. Teacher Retirement System of Texas purchased a new stake in shares of Varonis Systems in the fourth quarter valued at $254,000. Invictus RG purchased a new stake in shares of Varonis Systems in the fourth quarter valued at $271,000. Finally, Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Varonis Systems in the third quarter valued at $304,000. Institutional investors own 84.81% of the company’s stock.
Varonis Systems, Inc provides software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks. The company, through its software, allows organizations to protect data stored on premises and on cloud, such as sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property.
Receive News & Ratings for Varonis Systems Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Varonis Systems Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.