CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One CompuCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. CompuCoin has a market cap of $63,490.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CompuCoin has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001413 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016005 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003005 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2014. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. CompuCoin’s official website is compucoin.org. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin.
CompuCoin Coin Trading
CompuCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CompuCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CompuCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CompuCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.